Nini Designs: Mustached Monster says...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mustached Monster says...

Hey everyone!

Here's a quick card I made for the Inspirational Card Sketches blog! Our lovely sponsor for this week's challenge is our generous and truly talented team member Mary Giles! Be sure to visit Mary's blog she sure knows how to rock them Copic markers! :)

Now here's my take on the sketch! It's going to a kid, and which kid wouldn't like a mustached monster LOL :P!!! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Supplies:
Paper & Cardstock: Sassafras Monstrosity Collection KitBazzill Kraft Cardstock - American Crafts Black Cardstock - Prism White Cardstock. Stamping: Ranger's Archival Ink Jet Black - American Crafts Glee Stamp Set.

9 comments:

  1. Uber-adorable Nini! I just may lift it for a kid birthday card I too need to create. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nini, this card is sooo cute!!! Love the mustache monster!!! Great fun colors!!! Am with McSmitty Girl, will def have to lift for grand-son's b-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Nini! I may need to lift this too for a b-day party this weekend :} Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nini, this is so adorable! I love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Nini !! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.