Nini Designs: For my Love
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 23, 2010

For my Love

Hi everyone!

Oufff.. It's been a while since I posted something on this blog. Well, today, I made this little card for my dear hubby Frank, just to thank him for his early Valentine's present to me! This time I wanted to do something different from my usual style, hence this card has a more "vintage" look to it!


I used lots of Shimmerz Spritz and did a ton of antiquing!!! Believe it or not the base of my card is actually white cardstock from Bazzill, coated with Shimmerz Spritz (Bed of Roses). It turned out just beautiful all sparkly and shimmery just the way I like it hihihi!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! ~ Nini xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nini..this card is so eye catching even without seeing shine & glitter...cannot beleive this was once white card stock..BEAUTIFUL!
    sharon
    shana1035a@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... Nini
    that`s so wonderful! I love it!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.