Nini Designs: Love You Card
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 15, 2010

Love You Card

Hey peeps!


V-day is comin' up, I'm sooo psyched I love the color pink buuut given the fact that I have a full house of boys my most favorite color is SO rarely used! 


Anyways, I made this quick and random Valentine's Day card because I was so excited to use my new sets of stamps which came in the mail this morning (thanks Michelle)!




Have a great weekend everyone! ~ Nini xox


CARDSTOCK: Bazzill Kraft - PAPER: Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine Collection Kit - STAMP: Stampin' Up I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted - INK: Stampin' Up Classic Ink Pad; Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion, Real Red, Melon Mambo - OTHER: Making Memories Gem Collection; BrownRanger Ink Inkssentials White Pen.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! Great stamps and love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love those cut out hearts and the little heart pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely an adorable card! I love how you used those stamps. Just awesome Nini :)

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.