Nini Designs: A New Year A New Blog!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year A New Blog!

Hey everyone! SURPRISE!!! *lol*

Welcome to my new personal blog hihihi :) I'm sooo glad you stopped by, I hope to share with you my passion for crafts and the occasional tidbits of life right here on my new blog!

While Frank was out with his friends I spent Saturday night working on a special "Thank You" card I made for my dear friend Michelle (PD's Cricut Tuesdays gal).

It's a standard size card measuring 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and a very easy peasy one to make, I might add! While making cards I tend to use a lot of my smaller sized tools such as punches for borders and my Slice machine for additional diecuts.
I noticed that the Noteworthy design card for the Slice is the one I use THE MOST when cardmaking! The flower images were stamped using Memento Ink (to avoid any bleeding), and then colored with a colorless blender pen and chalk pastels! This was my first time using this awesome coloring technique and I'm sooo happy with the overall results! :)

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! I know I've said it before on the other blog and I'll say it again here... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Muahhhh *hugs* :) ~ Nini


CARDSTOCK: Bazzill Kraft, Basic Grey Designer Cardstock Optimistic, American Crafts AC Heavyweight Cardstock Tropicals, Stampin' Up Neutrals (Ivory) - PAPER: Crate Paper Cottage Collection Kit, - STAMPS: Stampin' Up Sweet Stems, Short & Sweet, INK: Tsukineko Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black), Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) - OTHER: K & Company Gems, Ranger Inkssentials White Pen, Making Memories Slice Noteworthy Design Card, Scor Pal, Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch, Stampin' Up Stampin' Pastels, Copic Colorless Blender Pen.

9 comments:

  1. VERY cute card Nini & congrats on gettin the personal blog going!! It looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Beth thank you for your sweet comment and CONGRATS on making PD's LOTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card :) Love the inking and the punch is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nini I love the new blog....and what a stunning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet little flower on the card, beside the Thank You.

    Congrats on this new blog. I have 4 or 5 on the go, I must be crazy!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! and what a fabulous new blog. you will just shine! and i'm following you too. good luck and awesome success!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blog and that pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... GF the card is really beautiful just love your new blog :) I am so glad Frank pushed ya into doing this; you will be so great at it! I wish you all the best and you've got a follower in me supporting ya! Congrats - *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the new blog!!! I'm so glad you started one!!! Beautiful card also!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.