Nini Designs: Woohoo here's a big toooot!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Woohoo here's a big toooot!

Hi peeps!

Other than the fact that I'm friggin' congested, germified (word?), and been coughing like crazy for the past 2 days... I'm really happy! Wanna know why?! I made it onto a Design Team (other than my own)! Yay me!!!

I'll be working with some wonderful ladies over at Inspirational Card Sketches! Thank you Dawn for this amazing opportunity! :) if you dig sketches and love being challenged then be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Congrats on the new Design Team. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and can't wait to work with you.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. COGNRATS Nini! You are so talented and they are lucky to have you :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm soooo sorry you're not feeling well but i'm very happy you made dawns team. i just got off her team and she has the best ideas ever. i'll definitely be watching you - lol.

    now take 2 aspirin.......

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I look forward to getting to know you these next six months. I truly hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.