Nini Designs: PDSS Sketch Challenge #6
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PDSS Sketch Challenge #6

Happy Tuesday!!!

PDSS sketch challenge #6 has just begun, be sure to visit my other blog and see what fabulous prize is up for grabs!

Below is my take on the sketch:


Thank for looking and be sure to play along with us! Goodluck & Happy Crafting ~ Nini xox

CARDSTOCK: Bazzill Kraft - PAPER: October Afternoon Farm Fresh Collection Kit - STAMP: Stampin' Up Short & Sweet - INK: Stampin' Up Classic Ink Pad; Chocolate Chip - OTHER: Prima Fiesta Flowers; Citrus, Imaginisce i-Top Tool , Medium Brad Daddies and Paper Punch (to make paper flower & cherry brads), Martha Stewart Doily Edger Punch, Ranger Ink Inkssentials White Pen.

3 comments:

  1. FAB card Nini! I love the whole take on the card sketch challenge. So fresh and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the big punched out scallop edge and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Love the punch!!1 Great card :)

    ReplyDelete


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.