Nini Designs: Scalloped Circle Shaped Card
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Nini

Nini
Hi & welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love sharing them with you! Bless your ♥ for stopping by! ~ Nini xoxo

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scalloped Circle Shaped Card

Using Spellbinder dies to make shaped cards is really easy! First, I used a scalloped circle die, a folded piece of cardstock and sandwiched them onto my embossing plates. Always making sure to position the die and the cardstock to create a folded edge. Then I simply ran it into my Big Shot machine and voilĂ , a scalloped circle shaped card!



I hope Frank's friend will like his birthday card! I'm not sure if the glittered strawberry is too much... for a guy... you know!!! What's cute is the inside *lol*... Thanks for looking! *hugs* ~ Nini :)


CARDSTOCK: American Crafts AC Heavyweight Cardstock Earth Tones, Stampin' Up Neutrals (Ivory) - PAPER: Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts Girl Kit - STAMPS: Stampin' Up Heard from the Heart, Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Itsy Bitsy Stamps Cakes - INK: StazOn Timber Brown, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Cat Eye Primary Set - OTHER: Ranger Inkssentials White Pen

4 comments:


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio
© 2010 nini designs. all rights reserved. karma is real, don't steal.